Abraham Sarache handles your personal data with the utmost care. Personal data is information that can be traced to an individual, such as names, postal addresses and email addresses. Personal data is protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Processing of personal data
Abraham Sarache will collect your data:
1. When you visit our website
a. IP address.
b. Browser (including version).
c. Cookies. We store cookies in your browser to track page visits and activity related to our site. We do not track your activity elsewhere on the Internet.
2. When you receive a newsletter from us
a. Open tracking. Abraham Sarache uses a web beacon to track whether or not you open messages sent to you by us.
b. Click tracking. Abraham Sarache uses link wrappers to track when you click on content. A click also registers as an “open”.
These tasks may require Abraham Sarache to share information, including your personal data, with other organisations. It does so on the basis of the principles set out in the GDPR:
1. For legal purposes. If we are approached with a lawfully issued subpoena or other legal requirement or legal process to provide information, we will do so within the confines of that request. This may include providing your data or data about you to our legal representatives and any other parties associated with the legally binding request such by public authorities, such as law enforcement.
2. In the event of sale or merger. If Abraham Sarache is sold to or merged with another service provider, your data may be transferred to that entity.
3. Under no circumstances will Abraham Sarache disclose, share or rent your information to a third-party business entity, except for the reasons described in 1 & 2 above.
Information about data processing
Abraham Sarache will inform you if it intends to process your data.
Protecting personal data
Abraham Sarache will ensure that your personal data is appropriately protected.
Retention period for personal data
Abraham Sarache will retain your personal data no longer than is necessary for the purpose concerned or is required under the Public Records Act.
Your privacy rights
You can submit a request in any of the following situations, if you wish to:
Know which personal data of yours the ministry is processing.
Amend your personal data.
Have your personal data deleted.
You can submit your request to Abraham Sarache by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can send your request to the following address:
Abraham Sarache Music
Contacting the data protection officer
Abraham Sarache has a data protection officer who monitors internal compliance with privacy legislation.
You can contact the data protection officer by emailing email@example.com or writing to the address mentioned above.